- Direct from stock on a rapid 72 hour delivery service
- Available in multiple heights, widths, and depths
- Can be purchased as either single sided or double sided bays
- 600mm & 750mm arms carry up to 500kg each
- 1000mm & 1200mm arms carry up to 1000kg each
- Arms can be pitched every 150mm in height and are secured with 2 high tensile bolts
- All racking meets British standards
- Installation service available
- Bespoke solutions available on request
- Please contact us to enquire about maximum number of arms per upright
Our Heavy Duty Cantilever Racking is manufactured using an established method providing you with a strong solution for your warehouse or storage facility. This allows us to supply not only the wide range of stocked popular sizes seen here, but also bespoke solutions to specifically suit your requirements. Painted in the same RAL colours as our pallet racking, widespan racking, and Speedy 1 & 2 systems, this system features a high quality finish which is required by such a heavy duty product.
As standard we offer Heavy Duty Cantilever Racking in a choice of 3 heights, two widths, and 4 arm depths, with a choice of either single sided or double sided racking, all available from stock on a rapid, industry leading, 72 hour delivery service.
Heavy Duty Cantilever Racking is sold as a starter and extension system. All starter bays will feature two uprights and extension bays will feature a single upright with cross beams to attach to the previous bay.
PLEASE NOTE: Cross bracing is required in every 4th bay in any run, or once in any run shorter than 4 bays. Cross bracing is supplied as standard with all starter bays and additional cross bracing is available from our accessories.
Please note: this product is made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled once ordered. As these items are made specifically to your request, they are also excluded from our returns policy unless damaged or faulty. Please contact our friendly sales team should you need further help or advice before ordering: 0800 531 6060.